I give A LOT more info about homeschooling, or worldschooling, in my other post here. However, for the sake of a packing list, here is a short version.
- Travel Journal
- Rod and Staff Math Facts books. These are small and fit awkwardly in the checked bags, so I put them into the backpacks for the oldest three.
In checked luggage:
- Pens/pencils/markers in a mesh bag
- Extra notebook. Just the cheap wide rule works great!
- Spelling books: Teacher Book, Student Book
- Handwriting books: Lucy, Grant, Lincoln
- Zearn mathbooks
- Computer chargers. See tech list for more details.
- Junk bag: This is, essentially, my junk drawer in a bag. Do you also have a junk drawer in your house? I packed the items I love the most and we may need. We use this bag fairly frequently! Even Airbnbs don’t have these items regularly. I love this mesh bag to hold it all!